Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Blog Button!

Hey everyone!
I feel like I have officially entered the craft blogger world.  I NOW HAVE A BLOG BUTTON!  I've been wanting one for a while but have been too cheap to have one made so I decided to open up Photoshop Elements and make one myself.  It was not easy since I haven't been in PE elements in a very long time.  I feel like I have to relearn it every time I open it.  My Getting Cricky DT sister Janis (Check out her blog HERE) provided me with a button code so I would love it if you would copy the code and put it on your blog if you have one.  Leave me a comment that you did it and I will be glad to add your button to my blog too!  That is one thing I love about the crafting blogosphere is that everyone here is willing to scratch each other's backs!  :D  Here is my button and the code.  I hope you like it!  I am proud of it, even though I am an absolute button making amateur!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You did a great job. I think it's adorable. I lost my design team button when I switch my background and still can't figure out how to put it back. Not very computer savvy.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an awesome job with your button, Jana!! Your design is so adorable!! :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete