Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Happy Spring Card

Here is my latest card I made using only my Cricut Imagine machine and white cardstock. I was inspired by another blogger who I can't remember. I am sorry!

I originally made the card by folding an 8 1/2 x 11 piece of cardstock in half but I couldn't quite get the 5:7 rectangle on the Imagine to cut that exact size so I had to trim the card base down to match the size of the rectangle after it was printed and cut out. It was only about half an inch I had to cut off though.


The entire card, images and papers came from the Better Together Imagine cartridge. It is so cute! The rectangles were cut using the 5:7 rectangle built into the Imagine library, the large yellow vut at 5.5" and the red rectangle at 5.0". The little sentiment tag came from the Better Together cartridge. It had many layers, so I chose the layer option and then deleted all parts but this one so I could stamp or write on any sentiment I want when I get ready to send the card to someone.



I cut the flower and butterfly together at 6.0" and used pop dots to pop them up from the background. The scalloped ovals also came from the Imagine library the large cut at 6.7" and the small oval cut at 6.5". I hope you are inspired! I have really grown to love making cards and the instant gratification it give you!

Blessings! jana

2 comments:

  1. Love it !!! :)
    TFS Jana
    Hugs
    Adele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable, as is your "blog". I became a follower lickety-split! :-) Looking forward to seeing what else you create! TFS!

    ReplyDelete