My card is 8 1/2" x 5 1/2". I like to make them big so I have plenty of room to design! The side bar is cut 2 1/2" x 5 1/2" and all the butterflies are cut at 1 1/2". I sure wish I could remember which cartridge I cut them from. I looked at a ton of butterflies before deciding on this one because of it's simplicity. I wanted to show off the papers.
I filled all the butterflies and the sidebar with patterns from Imagine cartridge Lori's Garden. It is just too prety. I find myself going to it all the time. I haven't used one image from it yet but I use the colors and patterns all the time!
I scored each butterfly on each side of the body and gently folded each wing up. I used a glue dot to stick the body down but then put pop dots under each wing so even after I mail it, it will still have some dimension. I used my copic E37 to color the anntenae and head on each one. It creates a neat pattern, I think. Before placing all the butterflies on the card, I also inked around their wings with brown ink and did some stitching with brown thread all around the edges and zigzagged (that spelling looks weird :) I didn't add a sentiment yet, waiting for the perfect occasion to send this one!