Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

"Doggie Walk" Blog Hop starts tomorrow!

I am so excited to be in my first blog hop that begins in the morning.  My blogger friend Wendy and her pupster Gilby are celebrating their blog makeover with a fun Doggy Walk blog hop.  The line up of bloggers is great and I feel so blessed to have been invited to be a part of it.  So check back tomorrow and begin with Wendy and Gilby here.  THERE WILL BE DOGGIE TREATS ALONG THE WAY!  So come along and be inspired and you might win something too!
Gilby's Craftster Blog Hop

1 comment:

  1. Oh my.........am I walking too soon? My 4 pups just can't wait!! I love your house.........you did a fantastic job!
    OH dear...I didn't leave a way to reach me on the first stops... In case I win it's FOUR11Lady@aol.com
    Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete