Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Happy Labor Day everyone!

(This is a disclaimer for this post...I THOUGHT I clicked "publish post" on Monday when I wrote this post! LMBO!!!  But obviously when I came into my computer room tonight, I had not.  Hate to waste a good post filled with well wishes :)  So, a little Labor Day flashback if you will!  (Sheesh!  Somedays I think my brain has been completely sucked out by my children!)

I hope everyone is having a terrifically lazy day.  That is exactly what I am doing.  Hopping around on all the wonderful craft blogs out there and doing nothing else.  I just might do some creating later in the day but no promises!

I wanted to let you all know that starting on 9/23 I will be participating in my first ever blog hop!  I was invited by the sweet Wendy form Gilby's Craftster, she is getting her blog made over and is having a blog hop celebration with prizes and everything!  SO, on the 23rd stop by and you can get started on maybe YOUR first blog hop.  I will have directions for you on how to do the hop if it's your first.  It will be a fun and inspirational day.  If you don't want to miss out just enter your email address at the top right of my blog to get my posts in your inbox.  Happy Lazy, I mean Labor Day!
Blessings,
Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment