Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Freebie at Jen's

Hey everyone!
Hope you had a great week.  Here is a little treat for working so hard all week.  A free digi download over at Jen's Digi Stamps blog.  It will look great on your Thanksgiving cards and projects.
I kept this one really simple because I have had an incredibly busy week but I am quite please with the way it turned out.  It always surprises me that when I just succumb to simple, I am happy with the end result, where as when I really try hard to make a detailed project with a "wow" factor, I'm not always please with the result.

This card base is made with Basic Grey papers, Doodlebug ribbon and a flower brad from my stash.  The pretty stamp is again from K. Andrew Designs "Fall-O-Ween" set.  I have used this set over and over.  It really is nice how you can mix and match the stamps into different sayings.  Check the set out HERE.

Keepin' it short today but be sure and check back on Sunday for our Bountiful Blessings Blog Hop!  It will be  inspiring, I promise!
Blessings,
Jana

1 comment:

  1. Sorry Jana, kind of doing all my hopping on one day here! I have to say, I love how this turned out! The floor is incredible, I never would have thought to do that, but I will now. Guess I need to watch myself some of those copic coloring classes! You are really good, you are meant to do this! It's your purpose in life..lol ok, kind of going overboard..lol
    Puppy Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete