Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Small Business Saturday

Well, better late than never is what I say!  I have been so busy cleaning, relaxing and spending time with family that I haven't posted this week.  I just want to encourage my faithful followers to support small businesses, not just today but throughout the Christmas season.  One that I highly recommend to all you crafters is K. Andrew Designs stamps. Kristal is a great designer but she is also kind and generous.  For every stamp set purchased, she donates to a variety very worthy charities.  So give a gift of K. Andrew stamps and you will be giving to a charity too!  Below are a few of my favorite sets!
K Andrew Designs             K Andrew Designs
Either one of these sets would make great Christmas cards!  So click the link below and go shop!

Continued blessings to each and every one of you!
Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment