I hope you are at home relaxing and hopping around the blogosphere on this wonderful day the Lord has made. Today my post is a Simply Sunday Challenge with Getting Cricky and K. Andrew. The theme is Give Thanks. The design team and I created projects that reflect something we are thankful for: friends, family, salvation, crafting :) Here is what I made:
K. Andrew Designs. It is the Scripture Sayings set. I'll also show it to you on down the post. Even the cute little flourish in the top corners are from that set. This design inspiration came from a great card in the Cricut Holiday idea book created by Jennifer Gallacher at jengallacher.blogspot.com. I don't know her but she did a great job.
Here is the whole group that I made for everyone. Thank goodness everyone is not coming, I would still be making them. Oh wait! That is not something that I should be thankful for...hhhmmmm....gotta work on that!So this is the stamp set that I used to create the booklets:
Just click on the image to take you to the store. Today only all K. Andrew stamps are 20% off when you use the discount code of: cricky20. Thanks Kristal for the sale!
Here's how the challenge works:
1. Post any Give Thanks project that you would like & link it up at Getting Cricky on the Simply Sunday Challenge post by midnight December 3.
2. Post as many projects as you want that fit the theme.
3. Make sure the Getting Cricky blinkie is posted on your side bar and your post is linked back to the Getting Cricky blog. You can find the post and the blinkie HERE.
4. Leave a comment here and at Getting Cricky.
5. HAVE FUN and spread the word.
6. A random winner will be chosen to win a surprize Cricut Cartridge!!!
I wanted to show you the other decoration I made for my Thanksgiving guests. Here is a picture of it and HERE is a link to the original post where I detailed it for you.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you will make a project and link it up. I pray you and your family are blessed with a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!