Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

New Release from Jen

Sugar N Snap!  That's what the new digi stamps are called from Jen's Digi Stamps.  They are just the cutest critters and VERY wintery.  I was excited to see these because I have a new awesome set of clear stamps from K. Andrew Designs that I was dying to use!  It is a mix and match set so the possibilities are endless when creating sentiments from this set.  Oh and by the way, the set is called Winter Wishes and the Coffee and Tea set will be featured in a Getting Cricky Blog Hop this Friday!  So stop back by Friday night at 8pm central time to hop with us!
 So here is my card I made with the digi.  He is darling!  I used my snowflake embossing folder in my Cuttlebug for the background then gently wiped over it with a white ink pad.  I tore the bottom off the blue paper to make it look like snow and added some crystal Stickles to the snow.
 The tree is made up of 24 one inch Christmas trees cut from the built in shapes on the Cricut Imagine and filled with a pattern from the Mr. Frosty cartridge.  I just turned them upside down and layered them, used a little bling from my stash and voila!
I used one of my new nestabilities to cut and emboss the tag for the sentiment and then used three different stamps from the Winter Wishes set for the sentiment.  A little bakers twine and a cute little sparkly pom pom and there you have it!

So head on over to Jen's Digi Stamps to buy this cutie pie and then to Jen's blog to see what the other designers have created!
Blessings,
Jana

4 comments:

  1. Jana,
    Your card is so adorable. I absolutely love all the details you put into it.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! For the links I had to click on the get inlink copy the code and then when you are writing up your post switch to "Edit Html" mode and paste the code into that then save it should work!! let me know. I didn't really get the share button to work, i had to copy a code and save it in word and paste it at the end of each of my posts, kind of a pain but it work for know!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jana, this is soo incredibly cute! I love the colors that you used & he looks awesome! The way you did your background makes it looks like a winter scape AND the tree, now that's just an AWESOME idea!!! I don't know how you came up with that, well yes I do, because your awesome, that's why! It's amazing, I may have to card lift that from you!
    Puppy Hugs My Friend,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jana,
    I love how this card came out... the Christmas tree is awesome. I love all of the details.
    Michelle
    mpetrovich23 at yahoo dot com
    http://peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete